Over 15 conferences on four continents have invited me to speak about software engineering, business strategy, and developer experience of Web APIs. I’ve done 20–40 minute talks, in-depth workshops, and keynotes.
Want to have me talk at your event?
Email hello@ this webpage’s domain name or direct message me on Twitter.
- November 2016: API Strategy & Practice — keynote, The strategy, revenue, and scale of Fitbit’s Web API
- July 2016: Node Summit — How Fitbit uses Node.js in production
- June 2016: API X (São Paulo) — closing keynote, scaling the Fitbit Web API
- March 2016: SXSW Interactive — API mentorship sessions
- March 2015: SXSW Interactive — Distributed app architectures and revenue models
- October 2014: Web Directions Sydney
- April 2014: SF API Meetup – API design patterns beyond REST
- March 2014: O’Reilly Fluent Conference – UX research methodologies for developers
- March 2014: SXSW Interactive – API design patterns beyond REST
- February 2014: Developer Week San Francisco – “Designing experiences for developers” presentation and panel
- October 2013: API Strategy & Practice Conference – Node.js workshop
- June 2013: APIdays SF – API design panel moderator
- May 2013: APIdays Medeterranea – Developer Experience practice and theory
- March 2013: SXSW Interactive – 3 hour Developer Experience workshop (one of the highest rated workshops by attendee reviews!)